INDIVIDUAL LIFE COACHING
Inspire 2 Reach Higher Life Coaching prepares young people between 12-25 to trade in their goods for greats by helping them rise above life’s challenges, reach their potential, and win in the game of life.
We provide face-to-face and virtual services that equip and empower young people to believe in their dreams and achieve success.
Our 4-Quarter Framework fuels the motivation of young people and prepares them to become their best selves while giving them the tools to develop a growth mindset and master the art of improvement.
12 A’s To Win In Life:
12 A’s To Win In Life is a skill-building curriculum we utilize to help young people grow mentally, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually. Twelve A’s is a critical component of I2RH Life Coaching because it provides a roadmap for young people to become all they were created to be.
I2RH LLC Life Coaching C.O.R.E. Values Chart:
- C – Character | Compassion | Commitment | Courage | Consistency
- O – Optimism | Organization | Obedience | Openness | Originality
- R – Respect | Resiliency | Reliability | Reputation | Readiness
- E – Excellence | Energy | Excitement | Endurance | Expectation
I2RH LLC Life Coaching Pillars:
- Focus, Fortitude, & Fullness
- Action, Appreciation, & Achievement
- Integrity, Inspiration, & Impact
- Trust, Thankfulness, & Togetherness
- Humility, Hope, & Honor
I2RH LLC Life Coaching Includes:
- Welcome Packet
- Personalized Coaching Assessment
- One-Hour Individual Coaching Sessions (Virtual or In-Person)
- Access to the Coaching Curriculum: 12 A’s To Win In Life
- Access to Private Coaching Events
- Bi-Monthly Accountability Calls with Clients and Parents
- Empowerment Exercises to help maximize progress in between coaching sessions
- Weekly and Monthly Check-Ins for Clients and Parents
- New Session Coaching Forms
- Motivational and Inspirational Materials and Resources
- VIP Client Membership
- Client Emergency Calls
- Free Mini-Courses
- Graduate to Greater Certificate of Achievement and a Complimentary Gift with the 12-month package
I2RH LLC Life Coaching is for Young People who are:
- Lacking motivation
- Not performing up to their potential in life, school, and extracurriculars
- Working hard but not seeing results
- Transitioning into Middle School, High School, College, University, or the Professional world
- Trying to find their path in life as a teen or young adult
- Having a hard time socializing and fitting in with others
- Spending too much time with friends, significant other, or playing video games
- Committed to improving their self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-awareness
- Struggling to get along with parents, siblings, or other family members
- Being negatively influenced or held back by limiting beliefs, peers, past experiences, or personal relationships
- Ready to achieve their goals, pursue their dreams, and become the most excellent version of themselves
Gold Coaching Packages:
(A) 48 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Weekly Coaching Sessions, Monthly Accountability Calls, Monthly Coaching Videos, VIP Client Membership, Weekly Check-In Text, G2G Certificate of Achievement & Gift, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises, 12 A’s To Win In Life Coaching Curriculum, Emergency Calls, Free Mini-Courses
(B) 36 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Weekly Coaching Sessions, Bi-Monthly Accountability Calls, Monthly Coaching Videos, VIP Client Membership, Weekly Check-In Text, G2G Certificate of Achievement & Gift, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises, 12 A’s To Win In Life Coaching Curriculum, Emergency Calls, Free Mini-Courses
Silver Coaching Packages:
(A) 24 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Weekly Coaching Sessions, Monthly Coaching Videos, Weekly Check-In Text, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises, Emergency Calls, Free Mini-Courses
(B) 16 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Bi-Weekly Coaching Sessions, Monthly Coaching Videos, Weekly Check-In Text, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises, Emergency Calls, Free Mini-Courses
Bronze Coaching Packages:
(A) 12 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Weekly Coaching Sessions, Monthly Coaching Videos, Weekly Check-In Text, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises
(B) 4 Sessions:
- The Package Includes: Bi-Weekly Coaching Sessions, One Coaching Video, Weekly Check-In Text, Personalized Coaching Assessment, Empowerment Exercises
*Option 1: If you are ready to move forward and start the program, please complete the Coaching Application, and a member from the I2RH Life Coaching Team will follow up with you to take you through the enrollment process.
*Option 2: If you want to learn more about the I2RH Life Coaching Program before enrolling, please complete the form to schedule a free consultation.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
COACH ME UP ACADEMY
Coach Me Up Academy is a life coaching program designed to propel middle school, high school, and college student-athletes to reach their emotional, mental, and physical peak performance. CMU Academy incorporates concepts, tools, and strategies from its Path 2 Greatness Curriculum to prepare student-athletes to achieve their highest levels of success personally, academically, and athletically. Each CMU Academy session will consist of seven classes that encourage, educate, equip, and empower student-athletes. They will learn to set achievable goals, create action plans, embrace accountability, lead more effectively, and gain greater self-awareness.
Coach Me Up Academy Outline
- Each session will consist of 5 classes, lasting 120 mins.
- Each class will take place on Sunday’s from 2:30-4:30 PM EST.
- CMU Academy will take place on Zoom Video Conferencing; therefore, student-athletes will need access to a computer or phone.
- CMU Academy Sessions will be open to 50 student-athletes. Team or Group CMU Academy Sessions: 3 Classes ($2,000.00) | 4 Classes ($2,500.00) | 5 Classes ($3,000.00) – Classes are 2 hours.
- Each student-athlete will have unlimited text and email support to help with accountability, motivation, and encouragement during their sessions. Student-athletes will also receive motivational videos and assignments that focus on character development and personal growth.
- After each class, Coach Jason will follow up with an email to the parents describing the class and summarizing what took place.
- Parents will have unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email if you have questions.
- Student-athletes who complete their session will have an opportunity to participate in the CMU Academy Graduation Ceremony and receive a Certificate and T-Shirt.
- Cost: $350.00 Per Student-Athlete (Breaks down to $70.00 per class) – Participants can pay in full or two installments.
Choose your Coach Me Up Academy Session and sign up now!
Session 1 – College Student-Athletes
Starts on May 2, 2021, | Deadline to Register: April 18, 2021
Dates: 5/2/21, 5/9/21, 5/16/21, 5/23/21, 5/30/21
Session 2 – High School Student-Athletes (9th-12th)
Starts on August 1, 2021, | Deadline to Register: July 18, 2021
Dates: 8/1/21, 8/8/21, 8/15/21, 8/22/21, 8/29/21
Session 3 – Middle School Student-Athletes
Starts on October 24, 2021, | Deadline to Register: September 19, 2021
Dates: 10/3/21, 10/10/21, 10/17/21, 10/24/21, 10/31/21
SCHEDULE A 30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COACH ME UP ACADEMY
PARENT COACHING UNIVERSITY
“How do I have a greater impact on my teen?” A parent asked Coach Jason that question one day, and ever since then, he has been on a mission to encourage, educate, and empower parents of teens. Let’s face it: raising teens in this day and age is a tall task. That’s why Coach Jason is here to help parents stay in the loop, build better relationships, and look for signs as it relates to teens today.
Parent Coaching University is a program designed to support parents and equip them with tools and strategies that will significantly impact their teens. PCU will help parents take on a coaching role vs. a directive dictator role during the complicated teen years.
Parent Coaching University will help you:
- Create open and honest conversations with your teen
- Communicate more effectively with your teen
- Understand your teen
- Guide your teen
- Create a safe, approachable, and close relationship with your teen
- Discover who you are and who your teen is
- Create a safe and positive home environment
- Connect with your teen
- Develop a long-lasting influence in your teen’s life
- Help your teen stand on his/her own two feet
Parent Coaching University enrollees will receive:
- Monthly video sessions meetings with Coach Jason, the PCU Coaching Staff, guest speakers, and other parents in PCU
- Monthly Newsletters
- Monthly inspirational and motivational videos
- A private Facebook community where you can share and discuss topics, ask questions, share success stories, and gain support from other PCU participants
- T-Shirt, Certification, and access to monthly giveaways
- Unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email
Registration for Parent Coaching University’s 2021 Class will begin January 1, 2021, and end April 15, 2021.
Parent Coaching University Cost: (1st Quarter Registration) $500.00 if participants register between January 1, 2021-January 31, 2020 – (2nd Quarter Registration) $525.00 if participants register between February 1, 2021-February, 2021 – (3rd Quarter Registration) $575.00 if participants register between March 1, 2021-March 31, 2021 – (4th Quarter Registration) $650.00 if participants register between April 1, 2021-April 15, 2021.
* Coach Jason will charge couples that register in Parent Coaching University together one registration fee.