Teen Life Coaching Packages
- Coaching available to ages 13-19
- Virtual Sessions: 60 minutes | Phone Sessions: 30 minutes
- Teens work through the K.E.Y.S. To Victory Curriculum online. The KTV Curriculum consists of three sections that focus on equipping teens with The 12 A’s to win in the game of life.
- After each session, parents receive a brief email summarizing the session.
- Unlimited text and email support for the Teen, assisting them with accountability, motivation, and reminders during the entire process.
- Virtual Sessions are conducted through Zoom.
Bronze Package: 4 Months | $1,200.00
- This package provides a foundation that emphasizes one-third of the KTV Curriculum. Teens will explore four of the coaching pillars and four of The 12 A’s.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session per month.
- Four scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions.
- 30% discount ($360.00 off) for the 2-payment plan or $300.00 per month
Silver Package: 8 Months | $3,200.00
- This package utilizes two-thirds of the KTV Curriculum and focuses on eight of the coaching pillars and eight of The 12 A’s. Teens will be equipped mentally and emotionally to Define, Determine, Discover, and Develop a plan of action to achieve their goals.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session person per month.
- Eight scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions
- 30% discount ($960.00 off) for the 2-payment plan or $400.00 per month.
Gold Package: 12 Months | $6,000.00
- This package utilizes all of the curricula from KTV and explores all 12 of the coaching pillars and The 12 A’s. This package will focus on more significant personal growth and development in teens.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session per month.
- 12 scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions
- 30% discount ($1,800.00 off) for the 3-payment plan or $500.00 per month
NEXT STEPS – INITIAL INTERVIEW
Are you ready to see how your teen can benefit from life coaching?
Your first step is to complete the Initial Interview Coaching Application. During the 60-minute interview, you and Coach Jason will uncover what is holding your teen back and discuss ways coaching can help. It will also give you a chance to ask questions and get to know Coach Jason better. The final part of the interview will allow Coach Jason to spend 30 minutes getting to know your teen.
SCHEDULE A 30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TEEN LIFE COACHING PACKAGES
Inspire 2 Reach Higher Group Coaching will help high school students discover who they are and where they are going. I2RH Group Coaching will also help them experience less stress with school, grades, social matters, and relationships. They will develop greater motivation and organization while being encouraged and equipped to chase their dreams. Their ability to communicate with parents, teachers, and peers will improve. They will also learn skills/tools that will be useful for the rest of their life. And as they gain greater self-awareness of who they are, they will feel more empowered and own the direction of their lives.
Inspire 2 Reach Higher Group Coaching Outline
- Each session will consist of 7 classes and last 120 mins
- Classes for each session will take place on Sunday’s from 2:30-4:30 PM EST
- Online sessions will be held using Zoom Video Conferencing; therefore, your student will need access to a computer or phone
- Group Coaching sessions will be limited to 25 students
- Each student will have unlimited text and email support to help with accountability, motivation, and encouragement during their sessions. Students will also receive motivational videos and assignments that focus on character development and personal growth
- After each class, Coach Jason will follow up with an email to the parents describing the class and summarizing what took place
- Parents will have unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email if you have questions
- Students signing up for Inspire 2 Reach Higher Group Coaching must be currently enrolled in high school. Students who complete their session will take part in the Graduation Ceremony, and receive a Certificate, and T-Shirt
- Cost: $280.00 Per Student (Breaks down to $40.00 per class)
Choose your session and sign up now!
Session 1 (Online)
Starts on May 2, 2021 | Deadline to Register: April 11, 2021
Dates: 5/2/21, 5/9/21, 5/16/20, 5/23/21, 5/30/21, 6/6/21, 6/13/21
Session 2 (Online)
Starts on August 1, 2021 | Deadline to Register: July 11, 2021
Dates: 8/1/21, 8/8/21, 8/15/21, 8/22/21, 8/29/21, 9/5/21, 9/12/21
Session 3 (Online)
Starts on October 24, 2021 | Deadline to Register: October 3, 2021
Dates: 10/24/21, 10/31/21, 11/7/21, 11/14/21, 11/21/21, 11/28/21, 12/5/21
SCHEDULE A 30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE INSPIRE 2 REACH HIGHER GROUP COACHING PROGRAM
PARENT COACHING UNIVERSITY
“How do I have a greater impact on my teen?” A parent asked Coach Jason that question one day, and ever since then, he has been on a mission to encourage, educate, and empower parents of teens. Let’s face it: raising teens in this day and age is a tall task. That’s why Coach Jason is here to help parents stay in the loop, build better relationships, and look for signs as it relates to teens today.
Parent Coaching University is a program designed to support parents and equip them with tools and strategies that will create a more significant impact on their teens. PCU will prepare parents to take on more of a coaching role vs a directive dictator role during the complicated teen years.
Parent Coaching University will help you:
- Create open and honest conversations with your teen
- Communicate more effectively with your teen
- Understand your teen
- Guide your teen
- Create a safe, approachable, and close relationship with your teen
- Discover who you are, and who your teen is
- Create a safe and positive home environment
- Connect with your teen
- Develop a long-lasting influence in your teen’s life
- Help your teen stand on his/her own two feet
Parent Coaching University 2021 offers a 5-month program that includes:
- Monthly video conference meeting with Coach Jason and other parents in PCU
- Monthly newsletter
- Monthly pep talk video
- A private Facebook group where you can share and discuss present struggles, and gain support from other PCU parents
- A Certificate and a T-Shirt
- Unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email
Registration for Parent Coaching University 2021 will run from January-May. The deadline to register is December 5, 2020
Parent Coaching University Cost: $400.00 – Enrollees get a 30% discount ($280.00) if paid in full before the December 5 deadline – Enrollees that bypass the 30% discount will pay $80.00 a month | Couples that enroll in Parent Coaching University together will be counted as 1 person