Teen Life Coaching Packages
- The coaching program is available to ages 13-19.
- Virtual Sessions: 60 minutes | Phone Sessions: 30 minutes
- Teens work through the K.E.Y.S. To Victory Curriculum online, working on four sections helping them realize their dreams, reflect on their goals, and reach their potential.
- After each session, parents receive a brief email summarizing the session.
- Unlimited text and email support for the teen, assisting them with accountability, motivation, and reminders during the entire process.
- All Virtual Sessions are on Zoom.
Bronze Package: 4 Months | $1,200.00
- This package provides a foundation that emphasizes two-fourths of the KTV Curriculum. Teens will become more self-aware and self-confident due to exploring themselves more deeply and understanding what makes them unique and special.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session per month.
- Four scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions.
- 30% discount ($360.00 off) for the 2-payment plan or $300.00 per month
Silver Package: 8 Months | $3,200.00
- This package utilizes three-fourths of the KTV Curriculum. In addition to focusing on building self-confidence and self-awareness, teens will begin the process of unleashing their power and unlocking their potential by discovering their gifts and talents.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session person per month.
- Eight scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions.
- 30% discount ($960.00 off) for the 3-payment plan or $400.00 per month.
Gold Package: 12 Months | $6,000.00
- This package utilizes all of the curricula from KTV. It incorporates all of the coaching objectives and pillars while helping teens develop a plan of action and empowering them to pursue their goals and dreams. Teens will complete the program with a roadmap to success and a blueprint for winning in the game of life.
- Teens receive one check-in call and one virtual session per month.
- Twelve scheduled sessions (one per month) with the parents via phone or virtually to give progress and tips on how to best support their teen, along with answering questions.
- 30% discount ($1,800.00 off) for the 3-payment plan or $500.00 per month.
NEXT STEPS – INITIAL INTERVIEW
Are you ready to see how your teen can benefit from life coaching?
Your first step is to complete the Initial Interview Coaching Application. During the 60-minute interview, you and Coach Jason will uncover what is holding your teen back and discuss ways coaching can help. It will also give you a chance to ask questions and get to know Coach Jason better. The final part of the interview will allow Coach Jason to spend 30 minutes getting to know your teen.
SCHEDULE A 30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE TEEN LIFE COACHING PACKAGES
COACH ME UP ACADEMY
Coach Me Up Academy is a life coaching program designed to propel middle school, high school, and college student-athletes to reach their emotional, mental, and physical peak performance. CMU Academy incorporates concepts, tools, and strategies from its Path 2 Greatness Curriculum to prepare student-athletes to achieve their highest levels of success personally, academically, and athletically. Each CMU Academy session will consist of seven classes that encourage, educate, equip, and empower student-athletes. They will learn to set achievable goals, create action plans, embrace accountability, lead more effectively, and gain greater self-awareness.
Coach Me Up Academy Outline
- Each session will consist of 5 classes, lasting 120 mins.
- Each class will take place on Sunday’s from 2:30-4:30 PM EST.
- CMU Academy will take place on Zoom Video Conferencing; therefore, student-athletes will need access to a computer or phone.
- CMU Academy Sessions will be open to 50 student-athletes. Team or Group CMU Academy Sessions: 3 Classes ($2,000.00) | 4 Classes ($2,500.00) | 5 Classes ($3,000.00) – Classes are 2 hours.
- Each student-athlete will have unlimited text and email support to help with accountability, motivation, and encouragement during their sessions. Student-athletes will also receive motivational videos and assignments that focus on character development and personal growth.
- After each class, Coach Jason will follow up with an email to the parents describing the class and summarizing what took place.
- Parents will have unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email if you have questions.
- Student-athletes who complete their session will have an opportunity to participate in the CMU Academy Graduation Ceremony and receive a Certificate and T-Shirt.
- Cost: $350.00 Per Student-Athlete (Breaks down to $70.00 per class) – Participants can pay in full or two installments.
Choose your Coach Me Up Academy Session and sign up now!
Session 1 – College Student-Athletes
Starts on May 2, 2021, | Deadline to Register: April 18, 2021
Dates: 5/2/21, 5/9/21, 5/16/21, 5/23/21, 5/30/21
Session 2 – High School Student-Athletes (9th-12th)
Starts on August 1, 2021, | Deadline to Register: July 18, 2021
Dates: 8/1/21, 8/8/21, 8/15/21, 8/22/21, 8/29/21
Session 3 – Middle School Student-Athletes
Starts on October 24, 2021, | Deadline to Register: September 19, 2021
Dates: 10/3/21, 10/10/21, 10/17/21, 10/24/21, 10/31/21
SCHEDULE A 30-MINUTE COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT COACH ME UP ACADEMY
PARENT COACHING UNIVERSITY
“How do I have a greater impact on my teen?” A parent asked Coach Jason that question one day, and ever since then, he has been on a mission to encourage, educate, and empower parents of teens. Let’s face it: raising teens in this day and age is a tall task. That’s why Coach Jason is here to help parents stay in the loop, build better relationships, and look for signs as it relates to teens today.
Parent Coaching University is a program designed to support parents and equip them with tools and strategies that will significantly impact their teens. PCU will help parents take on a coaching role vs. a directive dictator role during the complicated teen years.
Parent Coaching University will help you:
- Create open and honest conversations with your teen
- Communicate more effectively with your teen
- Understand your teen
- Guide your teen
- Create a safe, approachable, and close relationship with your teen
- Discover who you are and who your teen is
- Create a safe and positive home environment
- Connect with your teen
- Develop a long-lasting influence in your teen’s life
- Help your teen stand on his/her own two feet
Parent Coaching University enrollees will receive:
- Monthly video sessions meetings with Coach Jason, the PCU Coaching Staff, guest speakers, and other parents in PCU
- Monthly Newsletters
- Monthly inspirational and motivational videos
- A private Facebook community where you can share and discuss topics, ask questions, share success stories, and gain support from other PCU participants
- T-Shirt, Certification, and access to monthly giveaways
- Unlimited access to Coach Jason via phone, text, or email
Registration for Parent Coaching University’s 2021 Class will begin January 1, 2021, and end April 15, 2021.
Parent Coaching University Cost: (1st Quarter Registration) $500.00 if participants register between January 1, 2021-January 31, 2020 – (2nd Quarter Registration) $525.00 if participants register between February 1, 2021-February, 2021 – (3rd Quarter Registration) $575.00 if participants register between March 1, 2021-March 31, 2021 – (4th Quarter Registration) $650.00 if participants register between April 1, 2021-April 15, 2021.
* Coach Jason will charge couples that register in Parent Coaching University together one registration fee.